- Applications for admission to first year M.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture class shall be invited by the Principal Balochistan Agriculture College, Quetta through an advertisement in the Local / National Newspapers and broadcast / telecast from the Radio and Television. The applications are required to be submitted on or before the date specified in the advertisement.
- All applications must accompany copies of the following documents attested by an Officer of B-17 or above. All columns of the application form must be filled in correctly. Incomplete applications will be rejected:
- B.Sc.(Hons.)Agriculture Degree in the relevant subject.
- B.Sc.(Hons.)Agriculture Detail Marks Certificates.
- Intermediate science (Pre-Medical / Pre-Engineering) certificate.
- Intermediate science (Pre-Medical / Pre-Engineering) detailed marks certificate.
- Matriculation certificate (with science subjects).
- Matriculation detailed marks certificate.
- Local /Domicile certificate issued by the District Magistrate/District Administrative Officer of the respective district.
- National Identity Card of the candidate.
- Character certificate from the Institution last attended.
- Four attested copies of latest passport size photographs.
- Every student admitted to the College shall be required to give an undertaking to abide by the rules and regulations of the College and to carry out such other orders and instructions as may be issued by the College authorities from time to time under the Balochistan Agriculture College Students (Discipline and Conduct) Regulations.
3. The applications received after the closing date advertised/telecast will not be entertained and no excuse will be acceptable.
4. The selection of candidates for admission to 1st year M.Sc. (Hons.). Agriculture shall be made by the Selection Committee appointed by the Government. The selection will be made strictly on merit basis from among the applicants according to the conditions laid down in the Prospectus.
5. Merit for Admission to M. Sc. (Hons.) Agric. 1st semester shall be determined on the basis of performance in the Metric, F. Sc. (Pre-Medical / Pre-Engineering), B.Sc.(Hons.)Agriculture and the entry test.