The college is affiliated with the University of Balochistan Quetta. The office of the Controller of Examination forms an integral component of the college administration and is struggling towards maintaining tradition and envisages its further improvement to face the future challenges. Primarily, this office is responsible for all matters connected with conduct of examination, Secrecy, compiles / notifies the results (Provisionally up to Seventh Semester) submitted by the faculty members /examiners and issues Provisional Transcripts and Provisional Detail Marks Certificate (DMCs) and other related certificates to the successful candidates after completing all the requirements laid out in the college’s statutes and regulations (Approved by the Academic Council of University of Balochistan, Quetta).
The Controller of Examination office performs the following major tasks:
- Conduct of Mid-Term and Final Term Exams of Fall, Spring Semesters and Session Semester.
- Collection and compilation of results and its announcement in the University of Balochistan, Quetta.
- Issuance of certificates.
The original Transcript and Degree are issued by the University of Balochistan Quetta.
Due to the strength of the examinations and evaluation system of Balochistan Agriculture College, Quetta, its degree will be considered as a benchmark for Quality, Reliability & Credibility.
Examinations Department in BAC will develop a unified, technologically strong, efficient, customer oriented, flexible and transparent system that should guarantee highly reliable testing and evaluation procedures with zero tolerance towards unfair and inefficient practices. To be the custodian of students' examination record, responsible for maintaining complete record and provide creditable support to the faculty and participants in line with the best practices of the country, and extend service to the management in their strategic objectives with continuous improvement and commitment as the rudiments orchestrated from veracity, quality and control.
- To establish a strong, reliable and credible examination/evaluation system in the college.
- To improve the quality of examination and evaluation, and ensure credibility of the processes throughout the system.
- To ensure that all components of the examinations system in the college follow the rules and policies of the University of Balochistan Quetta(Approved by Academic Council) in true letter and spirit to ensure the same quality standards across the board.
- To Enhance the overall examination framework and evaluation policies of the college to achieve the best and consistent results in the most efficient and effective manner and make them flexible enough to adopt the changing environment on continuous basis.
- To boost the examination system to the optimum level to get better, speedy and reliable results.
- To establish a network that could guarantee constant information sharing between all the components.