There will be an entry test for admission to M. Sc. (Hons.) Agric. 1st semester class, the test will be held in the following subjects:
- Subject of specialization for M.Sc.(Hons.)Agriculture.
- Statistics and Biochemistry.
The qualifying marks in entry test shall be 50%. Any candidate who fails to qualify the entry test will not be considered for admission. The weight-age for the preparation of final merit list will be as under:
- Marks of SSC or equivalent examination 10%
- Marks of F. Sc. (Pre-Medical) or equivalent 10%
- Marks of B.Sc.(Hons.)Agriculture 30%
- Entry test 50%
Pre-requisite for admission in M. Sc. (Hons.) Agric. 1st Semester is B. Sc.(Hons.)Agriculture with 1st and 2nd Division. However, in case the adjusted marks of the candidate with lower mark exceed those of a candidate with higher marks, the merit will be determined on the basis of adjusted marks.