The Controller of Examination will announce the schedule of Mid-semester and Terminal Examinations.
- Students will report half an hour before the time fixed for the examination on the first day and ten minutes on subsequent days.
- No books, notes, documents, cellular phone and video camera etc are to be taken in the examination hall except those authorized by the examiner.
- Examinees are required to be seated according to the seating plan of the examination room.
- The students or examinee will not be in possession of any other books, notes, papers or reference material, mobile etc during the class test / mid-semester or terminal examination.
- Any student found using unfair means or assisting another student during a test / examination will be liable to disciplinary action.
- A student found guilty of such an act will be dealt by the ‘College disciplinary Committee’ in the light of policy in vogue.
- The use of unfair means hereby covers the following acts.
- An attempt to have access to the question paper before the test / examination.
- Use or possession of unauthorized material, i.e. books, notes, papers or reference material, mobile phone etc during test / examination.
- Any forms of communication by the examinees with any one in or outside the examination room while the test / examination is in progress.
- Any attempt to access or tamper with the official record/ examination papers etc.