Attendance, Struck off and Re-admission
- Students shall have to be punctual and regular to attend all lectures / seminars, laboratory periods, and fieldwork as required for each course during the semester session. A student shall be eligible to appear in the terminal examination of a course provided that he has attended not less than 75% (cumulative) of lectures / seminars delivered in that course. He has to complete 75% attendance in the laboratory / field work for grading of laboratory / field work course.
- The name of a student will be struck off if his monthly attendance is less than 25% by the Principal on the recommendation of respective Head of Department
- The student will have to get himself / herself readmitted within four days (04) with fee Rs.500/- and within further three (03) days with fee Rs.1000/-. On failure of readmission his admission shall stand cancelled.
- There will be at the most three chances for readmission for a four years program. A student readmitted thrice during the session of study program shall not be allowed a further readmission and his / her admission shall stand cancelled.
- There will be at the most two chances for readmission for a two years program. A student readmitted twice during the session of study program shall not be allowed a further readmission and his / her admission shall stand cancelled.
- A student seeking readmission shall not be exempted from the payment of readmission fee.
- A student will not be allowed to sit for terminal examination of any semester unless he has no outstanding dues for the said semester. Accounts Branch of the University will issue a clearance certificate in this regard.
Statues and Regulations relating to Undergraduate